It's official. It's Leveraged.
It's official. It's Leveraged.
One of Australia’s first and longest continuously operating margin lending firms has unveiled a new corporate identity for the business. In order to reflect the evolution of the brand and the broadening of the service offering and product range, Leveraged Equities will now be known as Leveraged, as part of a potential multi-product strategy for the firm.
Leveraged Executive Alexandra Tullio said the rebrand was more than simply formalising what people have been calling us informally for years.
"The rebrand is about evolution and celebrating the successful implementation of changes to the operation of our business we’ve made since announcing a boost in investment to Leveraged around 18 months ago," Ms Tullio said.
“Leveraged has a strong, proud history in combination with an enviable market reputation. Our new face reflects both the trust earned from our customers over many years and the quality of our service. It reflects our growing product range and customer-first mentality. Above all, it’s an instantly recognisable new logo that ‘tips its hat’ to the heritage and strength of our brand.
“We’re excited about Leveraged and looking forward to a robust future. We’ve spent a great deal of time and energy refreshing the business and giving our people an element of freedom to best determine how our teams will operate. It’s been a highly consultative period and the time is now right in the evolution of Leveraged to unveil our new identity.
“Leveraged is committed to innovation, developing new offerings and meeting gaps in the market in league with our partners. We’re responding to a changing marketplace and continually improving the customer experience so that we are truly the professional’s choice when it comes to geared solutions," she said.
Leveraged is one of Australia’s first and longest continuously operating margin lending firms.
A strong brand and heritage
- 2015 - On the cusp of a quarter of a century in business, Leveraged rebrands. Professionals in the industry have referred to our business as simply ‘Leveraged’ for years. The new logo better reflects our corporate identity, innovative product range, potential multi-product strategy and position in the industry as the professional’s choice in the stockbroking, financial planning and accountancy space.
- 2014 - Leveraged Equities undertakes a review of products, technology and operations, including the capacity to better service an industry-wide increase in the number of direct customers using margin lending as a strategy.
- 2013 - Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Managing Director, Mike Hirst announces boost of investment into Leveraged Equities in response to early stirrings in investor confidence. Leveraged Equities gains its own place at the bank’s Executive table with the appointment of then Head of Wealth Markets, Alexandra Tullio, to a newly created Executive role.
- 2009 - Leveraged Equities successfully acquires the margin lending portfolio of Macquarie Bank.
- 2007 - Merger of Adelaide Bank with Bendigo Bank. The new Bendigo and Adelaide Bank provides Leveraged with significant opportunities to offer a larger range of products and services to our customers.
- 2000 - Leveraged Equities is acquired by Adelaide Bank.
- 1991 - Leveraged Equities founded by stockbroker Ord Minnett, building a foundation of private banking style account management service, combined with innovative and responsive products, including margin loans and investment loans.